Stephane Bardin has a deep understanding of consumers, combining go-to-market strategy and successful execution to drive sales growth. He is a strong marketing executive with strategic consumer and analytical talents in growing brands in the US and internationally.
He is a consumer catalyst, producing results for:
– Budweiser Beer
– Bumble Bee
– Designer Whey
– Pepsi and more
• Drove Budweiser Beer achievement of #1 foreign beer brand recognition in China.
• Developed strategies to re-launch McDonald’s chicken sandwiches.
• Developed top-line revenue stream for Bumble Bee in two new markets
• Created the best-ever consumer promotion for Unilever brands.
Stephane has a reputation for conceptualizing and executing integrated consumer marketing programs that positively impact P&L results.
Stephane Bardin is an expert in using new technologies and media to connect consumers with brands and drive bottom-line results. He is a collaborative contributor who is an expert at building brand equity, loyalty, and ROI for highly recognized consumer products and brands. He has demonstrated performance using key levers of marketing to drive strategy and sales growth: advertising vehicles, consumer promotions, consumer/market research/syndicated data, new product development/innovation, multicultural marketing, interactive/digital/mobile/social media, SEO, public relations, shopper marketing, and partnership/alliance marketing.
• Positive P&L Impact and Growth
• Branding / Equity Building
• Strategic Alliances / Partnerships
• New Product Development / Innovation
• Social Media/Online/Ecommerce Marketing
• Cross-functional / Cultural Team Leadership
• Strategic Planning /Tactical Execution
• Syndicated Data Analysis and BASES
• Advertising and Sales Promotion
• Shopper Marketing
• Trademark Management
• Global Marketing Strategy
Stephane speaks fluent French, Mandarin and English.